Monday, July 5, 2010

First Nursery Purchase

Mark and I decided on the Bananafish Bubble Gum bedding. I went ahead and ordered it today! I'm so excited to get started on the nursery. We will be ordering our nursery furniture when my parents are in town visiting (it's their gift to us). I can't wait to start putting this vision all together. Hope you enjoy!

Here is the Bananafish:
For the crib, we will either do the Munire Chloe or the Munire Morgan.
Here is the Morgan:

Here is the Chloe (can't find a picture of it in white):
And, we will do a dresser and chest from Stanley Young America,All Seasons Collection, in white:




5 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! The bedding is beautiful. Can't wait to see it all put together. glad to hear all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me, but I just googled for "Nogales and LIT", and your blog popped up. DH and I are headed there tonight for our first LIT tomorrow. I am nervous, as you may well assume. I am so encouraged to see you have a baby girl coming! It must mean that the LIT worked for you. I need that hope. After six miscarriages and oodles of other "treatments", this feels like our last hope.
    Best of all sweet blessings to you, and congratulations on your precious daughter.
    Thanks for being inspirational to me as I walk this hard, lonely road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our journey has begun!… secretly though

    If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites and that I would LOVE for to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post. I’d love for you to stop by.

    Exciting things going on around here!

    www.DefinitelyMaybeBaby.com

    ~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope you are doing okay. haven't posted in a while so i'm hoping you are just really busy.

    all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. colleen...i'm such a slacker. i finally updated my blog today...just with a bump pic and a baby blob picture from 21 weeks. i have to do a better job in the homestretch!

    ReplyDelete