Saturday, October 2, 2010

35 Weeks Down, 35 Days Left to Go!!!






Here's a picture of me around 34.5 weeks.

So, I have 35 days until my due date. How crazy is that? I remember taking my first HPT on that snowy morning. My, how time flies. Mark and I have basically completed the nursery...all that's left is hanging up some pictures and finishing emptying the closet. Once I hang things up on the walls, I'll post some pictures.

As of 34 weeks, my OB told me that from here on out, if I go into labor, they won't do anything to stop me. That makes everything so real!! Little baby m will be here at any time now! Wow!! At this point, my OB appointments are every week, but we are still just doing the doppler. I have a growth ultrasound at about 37.5 weeks. Mark and I can't wait to see our little girl again...we haven't seen her since she was 21.5 weeks! In fact, here is her most recent picture : - )


So, for the time being, I just deal with my swollen feet and cankles, my sciatic nerve pain, Braxton Hicks contractions, and frequent insomnia...very small prices to pay for our little girl : - )

1 comment:

  1. Hey it's so nice to see you bloggin an update!! I'm so happy to hear you are doing so well and you look amazing!! GL to you! This is such an exciting time :)

    ReplyDelete