Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Going to be a Mommy on Monday!!

I knew this day would come, but I'm still so shocked that in a few days, I'm going to be a mommy!

I went in for my 40 week appointment today. I started out with my NST and Baby Blob wasn't as active as last time, but she still passed the test. Then, I had the internal. I was really hoping to have made some progress from last week (where I found out that NOTHING was going on). Anyway, pretty much status quo at 40 weeks too. The baby's head was down lower, which was definitely a good sign, but I was still less than a fingertip dilated. I knew that the doctor was going to schedule an induction, but I thought it would be later next week....well, I go in Sunday night for the insertion of the balloon, and I should have the baby on Monday.

I can't even believe that I will actually have an outside baby. After so many years of trying, to finally come to this point, it's just so surreal!!

I guess the next post will be the announcement of Baby Blob's arrival. Wish me luck for a quick and easy delivery!!

4 comments:

  1. Aww yay! Congrats momma and can't wait for pictures of baby blob!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck! hope it was quick and easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear ...........i hope everything will be fine and now u will need to collect all information regarding baby growth and it's care as about it's cloths and baby dishes to feed them .

    ReplyDelete