Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back On, Baby!

Well, will wonders never cease! When we got back from Jamaica (which was relaxing but cloudy and cold), I had an email waiting for me from SIRM's office manager. Low and behold, when she finally talked to the management company of SIRM, they said that she could go ahead and offer us the 3 ivf package deal, without the cashback option. So, on Thursday morning, I made all of our phone calls and by some miracle, we were still able to get into the February cycle. Could this be a sign that our luck is finally changing??

Anyway, I took off work on Friday and Mark and I drove up to Bedminster for some additional testing. I had my 3rd sonohysterogram and a mock transfer. Not surprisingly, my uterus looks fine (no fibroids, polyps, or scars). Mark had another semen analysis, but we aren't expecting any drastic changes since the last one. We had our meeting with the ivf nurse coordinator to go over my beautiful color coded medication calendar. Such fun! And, I officially start Lupron on Wednesday. I have to say, things seem to be looking up. It will be interesting to see how my cycle progresses with the new doctors.

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to working out some more (I gained more weight on vacation) and watching the Golden Globes tonight : )

HAPPY 2010!

2 comments:

  1. omg that's great! yay!!!! i'm SO SO excited and happy for you that it all worked out like this...wishing you the best of luck! btw, i really like ricky gervais (sp?), so much so that i'm passing up watching my usual sunday nie show desperate housewives just to watch the GG...he was funny during the opening...

    ReplyDelete