Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Going on Vacay!!

I did it…I booked a trip for Mark and I in January. Since we aren't cycling again until February, we thought it would be a good idea to take a vacation right beforehand. Mark has had a sucky few months with business, health issues, and too many failed ivfs, so this should be a way to reinvigorate him. We are heading to Jamaica the second week in January, and staying at the Gran Bahia Principe. It's an all inclusive, so we can drink, eat and play all day long. We can even have sex for fun!! Have you heard of such a thing ; - )

The only downer to this trip is that I have to wear a bathing suit. As those of you who have been keeping up with the blog, I've gained about 10 lbs since we started with treatments almost 2 years ago. I've started a work out routine again, so hopefully, I'll be able to lose a few lbs before the trip. And if not, I'll just have to drink more!!

As an update on our cycling…I have already received my February IVF calendar. The office is so amazingly organized, that I love it. We have a phone appt. with Dr. Peters next Friday to go over our test results from a couple of weeks ago. I really hope that I have an immune issue. I know it's strange to hope that I have an issue, but at least, from what I understand, these issues are treatable.

So, that's it for now. If anyone reading this has been to the Gran Bahia Principe, leave me a message.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you and M, you are going to have an amazing time. Getting out of your space does wonders for the soul.

    I can relate to wanting to find something wrong, you just want an explaination as to why this is happening to you.

    Miss you cutie and you will be hot in your bathing suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! have fun and enjoy the wonderful warm weather...

    ReplyDelete