Monday, September 14, 2009

This 2 Week Wait Sucks!!!

I'm having a rough week, and it's only Monday. I have no symptoms other than the likely side effects from the drugs that I'm on. I've convinced myself that this 5th ivf cycle, where we tried so many new things, just didn't work. Where do we go from here? Should we seriously consider adoption at this point? The thought of giving up though, makes me sick to my stomach. The thought of getting another negative beta result is making me sick to my stomach.

I'm losing weight. Normally, that's a good thing. However, I lost a couple of pounds during the 2ww of my last ivf cycle, and that turned out to be a big failure. I really don't know how much more of this my sanity can take. Seriously. Any words of advice or encouragement are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment