Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nervous Nelly

Ok, the nerves are really starting to creep in. I go in tomorrow morning for my blood work and ultrasound appointment. If my estradiol levels and lining look good, the embryologist will begin the thaw. We currently have 5 embies on ice. I'm really hoping that we have enough to do 2 FETs (if necessary). I'm just really nervous that either all/most of the embies will arrest before the transfer, or that something will be wrong with my results from tomorrow.

I always get very very nervous before an egg retrieval and an egg transfer. We are hoping that this is the lucky cycle. I'm med free, doing acupuncture, and had our lymphocyte immunotherapy treatment a couple of weeks ago. So, on it's face, this should be the lucky cycle. Still, I'm extremely nervous that something will go wrong : (

No comments:

Post a Comment