Monday, September 28, 2009

The Weighting Game

This is what I always refer to my break cycles as. Let's face it, I always gain some kind of weight while I'm cycling. Or, if I'm losing weight while cycling, I gain it all back the first few days after a negative. I'm still trying to get completely out of my funk. I have good days and bad days. Today happens to be a good day, but that's because I have fun things planned for the entire weekend. On my bad days, when I'm reminded that I'm still not pregnant, I'm also reminded of the fact that I have gained 10lbs since I got married. Now, on some people, 10 lbs is not a big deal. However, I am about 5'1-5'2…so 10 lbs means that none of my clothes even fit anymore. It's depressing, and add that to the fact that I'm dealing with IF failure, and it's hard to feel good about myself.

So, (and this time I mean it), I will lose at least 5lbs before I start cycling again. Once I get back from my fun filled weekend, I will be working out at least 3xs a week. That means either getting my butt to the gym or running at least 2 miles on the treadmill at home. I can't be on a downward spiral with my weight and my IF…it would just be too hard to pull myself out of that.

If anyone wants to be my workout buddy, leave a comment. I could use the support. I also made an appointment with a trainer at my gym (mainly to just have someone tell me what weight machines I should be using and how to use them). That appointment is on October 10, so I'll be on my own until then.

Good luck to everyone reading this that is trying to lose weight while going through IF. It's a bitch!

1 comment:

  1. Mer ~ I'd love to be your workout buddy! Maybe we can do Wii Fit together across the miles.... -Jennifer Alexiou

    ReplyDelete