Saturday, July 4, 2009

Heading off to ER

Well, the day has finally come. Mark and I leave for our ER at 8:45. I'm feeling a bit better about my numbers. If we can get a good 10 eggs, and at least 7 strong embryos to freeze, I think I'm feeling good.

It is bizarre to do this on a holiday, but I guess you have to do what you have to do.
I plan on coming home, sleeping for a bit, watching some trashy tv, and then if I'm feeling good, leaving the house for some fireworks. I know that Mark is bummed about not being down the shore, but we have to remind ourselves that it's for the greater good.

The kind of cool thing is that after they get my eggs, I'm off restriction. I can have some caffeine, and alcohol. Seriously, it's the little things. So, I should be partaking in my favorite libation of Blue Moon by around 7pm.

I will check in again after ER to give an update on egg number. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment