Friday, July 3, 2009

Triggered Last Night!

Well, as usual, this was another funky cycle. I went in on Wednesday for my b/w and u/s and found out that I still only had 7 measurable follicles. I was quite distraught...I had visions of getting at least 15. I mean, I was doing everything right; I even included acupuncture this time. Well, when the nurse called and said that they wanted me to come back on Thursday, I knew that I would be triggering.

Normally, I get excited when I trigger, but after only 7 days of stims, and only 7 folllies, I had one of many crying sessions.

But, there is some good news here. As of yesterday, I now have 10 follies, with the possibility of some to catch up. Our egg retrieval (ER) will be on July 4th. And, since we are freezing everything, I can even have a celebratory Blue Moon on Saturday night.

Oh, and Dr. Check let us know last night that we don't have to take 2 cycles off before our FET, just one. So, we will be heading to Arizona at the end of August for our LIT treatment, and then doing a transfer around September 7. I'll get more into LIT in another post.

Wish me luck for the 4th. If all goes well, we will get at least 10 eggs.

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment