Saturday, July 11, 2009

Going to Mystic!

I have always wanted to visit Mystic, CT...since I saw the movie. So, I'm taking Mark there next weekend. Some time away from work and stress, while enjoying each other's company, fun activities, good food (Mystic Pizza here I come), and good drink, is just what the doctor ordered.

I just booked a room at a cute bed and breakfast (The Mermaid Inn) and we ship out on Friday.

And, good news for the puppy, we don't have to board him...either my MIL or my SIL will be able to watch him. This way, he will have a great time, and I won't feel guilty about leaving him in a kennel.

If anyone reading this blog has ever been to Mystic, CT, I could use some recommendations (food, activities, vineyards, etc.).

I'll definitely post a trip report when we come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment