Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Yup, I'm going to Mexico!

Ok, I started getting all of my lymphocyte immunotherapy information today, and it's completely overwhelming. I'm not sure if I need to get all the testing done, or if it's just Mark. Also, we seem to be having scheduling issues, which totally stresses me out. Initially, Dr. Check told us we should go out the last weekend of August, for a September 7ish FET. However, if I still have my 27 day cycles, we are a week off. Of course, I realized this after I told Mark to request the last weekend off from work. He works in the emergency room, so he needs to request his time off a couple months in advance. He's going to love me when he wakes up and I get to tell him…"oops, see if you can switch." And, as a result, he may have to work on my birthday. It figures.

Anyway, we would probably fly into Arizona on Thursday and stay with my parents for a couple of days, and then make the drive down to Nogales, Arizona very early on Saturday morning. Apparently, we can wait at the McD's on the US side, and a staff from the Nogales' doctor's office would pick us up and walk us across the border. Good times!

I’m telling you, the things I will put myself through in the hopes of getting pregnant. I'm sure I'll have some fun entries about our experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment