Saturday, November 21, 2009

10 Days Post 5 Day Transfer

And, still haven't POAS (peed on a stick) or gone in for my beta. I got really nervous last night when I started getting bad cramps after dinner. They continued until today. I feel much better right now, and really don't know if it's AF coming, the chocolate mousse I ate last night, or pregnancy symptoms.

No spotting as of yet, which is a good sign. I'm still dizzy, tired, slightly crampy, and fat ; - ). I really hope I get good news on Monday, but know that I must prepare for the bad news.

I appreciate everyone that's been cheering for Mark and I. You mean more to us than you know. Keep those good vibes coming!

2 comments:

  1. i've been keeping you and mark in my thoughts and prayers, i'm pullin for you girl! :) get some rest and relax, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i can't beleive your 10dp5dt already!! and i really can't believe you haven't poas yet! (i totally did today at 5dp5dt lol)

    You're in my thoughts and prayers my dear! And GOOD LUCK at beta tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete