Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back From Transfer!

Just got back from our transfer. It went very well. I only drank 10 ounces of water this time, and it appeared to be enough. Finally met Dr. Peters in person, after talking to him many many times on the phone.

So, here's the dirt. We wound up transferring 3 blasts. They grade on a 1-4 basis, with 1 being the best. We transferred a Grade 1, 2 and 3 blast. We decided to go with the graded 3 blast as they weren't going to be able to freeze it, so why not add it to the mix. We also have 2 compacted morulas. Assuming they keep dividing, they will be frozen tomorrow. And, we had 2 just crap out. Dr. Peters told us that if I get pregnant, we have a 30-35% chance of twins, and a 10% chance of triplets. Whoah!

I wore my lucky underwear and my new lucky socks. Hopefully, both did the trick. I go back in a couple of weeks for my beta.

Keep crossing those fingers, toes, and sending us all those sticky vibes!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! Glad all went well. I will be thinking of you and praying for you!

    Our success was the cycle we transferred three! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things went well for you! Good Luck! I can't wait to hear your POSITIVE beta.

    ReplyDelete