Monday, February 15, 2010

Wow, Just Wow!

I got the call from Dr. Peters pretty late this morning. I had a dream the night before that we only had 3 embryos as of today...so I opted to stay home until I got the news from the office. Well, they didn't call until almost noon, but Dr. P told me that we had 7 embies growing. I was floored. We only had 6 as of Saturday. I swear, this cycle is all sorts of good. I don't think we have ever had so many embryos on day 3.

Dr. P. also told me their current grading, but I was so shocked about the 7 embryos, that I didn't really pay attention. Anyway, looks like we are doing a 5dt on Wednesday. I'll get the call Wednesday morning, and then Mark and I will drive up together for the transfer. So relieved!!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! I am so happy for you. I have been following your story for a few months now, and I am really hoping and praying for this is the cycle for you guys! I can't wait to see what your 5dt will bring. Good Luck and Sticky Dust!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome news!!!! Congrats! I'm sure they are of good quality as well. Try not to get hung up on that. I had perfect blasts on my ivf and it didn't work. On my FET they weren't as good and i'm notw 5wks pregnant!! Make sure your lining is good and use PIO. GL to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I hope this is the one for you!!! GL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and your husband much luck with this cycle!!! My wife and I found your blog by accident while searching for info related to LIT treatment in Mexico. We've had 6 miscarriages to date and have been researching what options are available out there. Your story is truly an inspiration to us. We're both praying for you!

    ReplyDelete