Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Triggering Tomorrow!

Well, I went back this morning for another monitoring appointment. I had a total of 13 measurable follicles, but 5 were in the 18-22 range. And, my lining was a 10! The doctor decided to let me stim for another night in the hopes that some of the smaller follicles will get a chance to catch up. At this point, I'd be thrilled with anything over 7 retrieved. I think this is because all of my full stim cycles at Cooper resulted in 7 eggs, and I didn't get pregnant.

Anyway, I trigger tomorrow night (Thursday) morning, at 12:30am. Mark will be in the ER that night, and it's supposed to snow all day tomorrow...which means that I'll trigger myself. That just sounds weird. We have to be at SIRM at 9:45 on Friday morning, and retrieval will be at 10:30. If all goes well, my transfer will be on Wednesday of next week.

Oh, here I go again...

1 comment:

  1. It's trigger day cutie!
    Sending you tons of GL and amazing embie dust.

    You have an award on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete